I like the term “Web 2.0” about as much as the word “blogosphere.” So it was with some glee that I encountered bullshitr beta, which automatically generates B.S. phrases straight out of the Web 2.0 playbook.
This could really be useful if you need to impress your boss or bamboozle a client by appearing to understand the deeper mysteries of Web 2.0 by tossing around a few choice terms. A few examples:
- beta-test rss-capable folksonomies
- integrate podcasting communities
- remix rss-capable ecologies
- integrate authentic web services
- integrate data-driven life-hacks
- aggregate semantic communities
So go here and generate some Web 2.0 B.S. today. Who knows who you’ll impress.