At the annual Cruise Shipping Miami Convention and Exhibition — the largest annual cruise industry gathering in the world — our agency is responsible for handling general media relations, running the press room and publishing an on-site daily newspaper. Here are some views shot on the last day of the show, which explains the empty press room.
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Stuart Newman: 70 years representing Miami’s tourism industry giants
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief