Posing for a photo Monday, Nov. 9, 2009, just before the annual World Travel Market opens in London, are from left, Lisa Cooper, of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council’s United Kingdom public relations firm; Liz Johnson of Noble House Resorts; Yves Vrielynck, TDC’s destination sales manager; Lauren Sycamore, TDC’s UK representative; and Stacey Mitchell, TDC’s director of sales. The Florida Keys & Key West-decorated taxi is one of six vehicles that ply London and Manchester streets carrying a Keys marketing message. World Travel Market continues through Thursday and typically attracts about 45,000 attendees. Photo by Phil Gammon/Florida Keys News Bureau.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year