Posing for a photo Monday, Nov. 9, 2009, just before the annual World Travel Market opens in London, are from left, Lisa Cooper, of the Monroe County Tourist Development Council’s United Kingdom public relations firm; Liz Johnson of Noble House Resorts; Yves Vrielynck, TDC’s destination sales manager; Lauren Sycamore, TDC’s UK representative; and Stacey Mitchell, TDC’s director of sales. The Florida Keys & Key West-decorated taxi is one of six vehicles that ply London and Manchester streets carrying a Keys marketing message. World Travel Market continues through Thursday and typically attracts about 45,000 attendees. Photo by Phil Gammon/Florida Keys News Bureau.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection
- Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam Makes Industry History with 11th Consecutive Score of 100 on U.S. Public Health Inspection