MIAMI (Feb. 25, 2010) — Cruise Shipping Miami’s new Focus On Live Series will provide a broad cross-section of the show’s exhibition with a variety of products and services via short exhibitor presentations. The sessions are scheduled for Monday, March 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
The Focus On Live Series comprises a sequence of 20-minute presentations conducted by exhibitors featuring the product or service they are highlighting at the trade show. Admission is open to all visitors.
“The Focus On Live sessions provide a preview of the newest products and services in the exhibition,” said Michael Kazakoff, vice president of UBM International Media, CSM’s organizers. “Cruise line buyers can decide what is of interest to them and where they want to spend time on the trade show floor. Twenty minutes is enough time to ‘whet the appetite’ and provide an opportunity to answer questions.”
Among the exhibitors registered for presentations are:
• Ecolab is focusing on how its cleaning and hygiene solutions maximize performance while minimizing environmental impact to meet sustainability goals.
• Lufthansa Systems’ Cabin Control System can help shipping companies reduce electrical power consumption and decrease CO2 emissions by reducing fuel consumption.
• National Pasteurized Eggs’ Safest Choice eggs enhance shipboard culinary efficiency with their 60-day shelf life and status as a not-potentially hazardous food.
• Quietvox leases its wireless audio system solution for guided tours — on ship or shore — to tour operators, destination-management companies and cruise lines worldwide.
• The Canary Islands tourism board is focusing on the destination’s long history as a stopover port, it’s year-round summerlike climate and its state-of-the-art cruise facilities.
Time slots for the on-site Cruise Shipping’s Focus On series are limited and will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view the full program descriptions and schedule, visit http://www.cruiseshippingmiami.com/focus-on-series.
Cruise Shipping Miami, the international conference and exhibition serving the cruise industry, is scheduled for March 15-18, 2010, at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The three-day trade show runs Tuesday through Thursday, and the four-day conference offers sessions Monday through Thursday.
MEDIA REGISTRATION: Media credentials are issued to bona fide journalists covering the convention. Review the media policy or request a media registration online at www.cruiseshippingmiami.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: NewmanPR, (305) 461-3300, Buck Banks, email@example.com.
CONVENTION CONTACT: Additional information on conference registration or exhibiting is available at these links or by contacting UBM International Media, 212 Carnegie Center, Suite 203, Princeton NJ 08540; (609) 759-4700; fax: (609) 759-4774; firstname.lastname@example.org
UBM International Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Business Media plc (LSE: UBM) a leading provider of business information services to the maritime, travel, fashion, technology, healthcare, media, and property industries. UBM offers services in trade shows, online, news distribution, and publishing to customers across the globe. Its brands are represented in more than 30 countries and are organized into specialist teams that serve their business communities helping them excel in their market by working effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com.
# # #