Spencer Slate, garbed as a scuba-diving Santa Claus, eyes a green moray eel Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012, while submerged off Key Largo, Fla., in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. During the holiday season, Slate dresses as Santa to entertain his dive shop customers and to help raise funds for a local children’s charity.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief