Spencer Slate, garbed as a scuba-diving Santa Claus, eyes a green moray eel Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012, while submerged off Key Largo, Fla., in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. During the holiday season, Slate dresses as Santa to entertain his dive shop customers and to help raise funds for a local children’s charity.
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Costa Makes Family Cruising in Europe Affordable with the ‘Kids Sail Free’ Promotion for Fall and Winter
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony