Gary Marion portraying female impersonator Sushi hangs in an oversized replica of a women’s red high heel over Duval Street, late Monday, Dec. 31, 2012, at the Bourbon Street Pub Complex in Key West, Fla. The Red Shoe Drop has become a Key West tradition and is one of five Florida Keys warm-weather takeoffs on New York City’s Times Square ball drop marking the beginning of the new year.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year