Gary Marion portraying female impersonator Sushi hangs in an oversized replica of a women’s red high heel over Duval Street, late Monday, Dec. 31, 2012, at the Bourbon Street Pub Complex in Key West, Fla. The Red Shoe Drop has become a Key West tradition and is one of five Florida Keys warm-weather takeoffs on New York City’s Times Square ball drop marking the beginning of the new year.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection