Stephen Terry, second from left, celebrates his 2013 “Papa” Hemingway Look-Alike Contest victory with previous winners Saturday, July 20, 2013, at Sloppy Joe’s Bar in Key West, Fla. Terry, 56, beat 125 other contestants. It was the Palm Harbor, Fla., software developer’s seventh try at the competition staged during Key West’s annual Hemingway Days festival. Photo by Andy Newman.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year