Staff at the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital load OD, a 320-pound green sea turtle, into a golf cart so he can be moved to an examination room Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Because the turtle cannot be released into the wild due to an irreparable collapsed lung, on Thursday, July 25, he was flown via FedEx to Las Vegas to live out his life at the The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Resort and Casino. Photo by Andy Newman.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief