Staff at the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital load OD, a 320-pound green sea turtle, into a golf cart so he can be moved to an examination room Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Because the turtle cannot be released into the wild due to an irreparable collapsed lung, on Thursday, July 25, he was flown via FedEx to Las Vegas to live out his life at the The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Resort and Casino. Photo by Andy Newman.
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year