Staff at the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital load OD, a 320-pound green sea turtle, into a golf cart so he can be moved to an examination room Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Because the turtle cannot be released into the wild due to an irreparable collapsed lung, on Thursday, July 25, he was flown via FedEx to Las Vegas to live out his life at the The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Resort and Casino. Photo by Andy Newman.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection