Mike Limerick, left, and Sarah Brunner pretend to play underwater instruments created by a local sculptor at the Lower Keys Underwater Music Festival Saturday, July 13, 2013, in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary off Big Pine Key, Fla. About 200 snorkelers and divers gathered to listen to a local radio station’s broadcast that was piped beneath the sea. Photo by Andy Newman.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief