Mike Limerick, left, and Sarah Brunner pretend to play underwater instruments created by a local sculptor at the Lower Keys Underwater Music Festival Saturday, July 13, 2013, in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary off Big Pine Key, Fla. About 200 snorkelers and divers gathered to listen to a local radio station’s broadcast that was piped beneath the sea. Photo by Andy Newman.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection