The famous “Dancing with the Stars” Mirror Ball trophy made its way to the NewmanPR offices courtesy of our client Holland America Line. The famous symbol of the hit ABC television show is en route to the home of the winner of “Dancing with the Stars: at Sea,” an entertainment program that mimics the television version of the show on the line’s 15 ships.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year