Construction is moving into the final stages for Costa Diadema, Costa Cruises’ new flagship due for delivery in November 2014. The 132,500-ton, 3,724-guest ship currently is under construction at Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard near Venice. The flagship’s inaugural activities are scheduled to last throughout November, including the preview cruise Nov. 1, the christening event Nov. 7 and three inaugural cruises departing Nov. 8, 15 and 22.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief