Holland America Line revealed the name of its new 99,500-ton cruise ship slated for delivery in February 2016 will be ms Koningsdam. While the name pays homage to the company’s rich heritage and deep roots in the Netherlands, it also reflects a new era with a bold name that is an original in Holland America Line’s 141-year history. The 2,650-passenger ship is an evolution in design for the line — a new Pinnacle Class — and is being built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief