Holland America Line revealed the name of its new 99,500-ton cruise ship slated for delivery in February 2016 will be ms Koningsdam. While the name pays homage to the company’s rich heritage and deep roots in the Netherlands, it also reflects a new era with a bold name that is an original in Holland America Line’s 141-year history. The 2,650-passenger ship is an evolution in design for the line — a new Pinnacle Class — and is being built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection