Holland America Line revealed the name of its new 99,500-ton cruise ship slated for delivery in February 2016 will be ms Koningsdam. While the name pays homage to the company’s rich heritage and deep roots in the Netherlands, it also reflects a new era with a bold name that is an original in Holland America Line’s 141-year history. The 2,650-passenger ship is an evolution in design for the line — a new Pinnacle Class — and is being built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year