Brandon Dodson and Flagler the dolphin splash each other at Dolphin Research Center Friday, Jan. 9, 2015, in Marathon, Fla. The interactive experience with the dolphins was a facet of Soldier Ride, which has 60 vets — most suffering severe injuries from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan — biking segments of the Florida Keys Overseas Highway. The event is staged by the Wounded Warrior Project to help restore injured soldiers’ physical and emotional well-being. It concludes in Key West Sunday, Jan. 11.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year