On a recent cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Lines’ Carnival Pride, the ship called at Half Moon Cay, Holland America Line’s private island in the Bahamas. the approach to the island is too shallow for cruise ships, so guests must transfer from the ship via tender — smaller vessels. This is a video of the entire ride to Half Moon from the ship.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year