In this amusing video from 22 squared we get an illustration of how consumers make purchase decisions from within a web of social conversation. If a company is not engaged in that conversation, then it is missing opportunities to make sales or better yet to create “brand advocates.” The effect of brand advocacy is geometrical, not arithmetical, with word of mouth carrying the most weight in a consumer’s purchasing decision.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief