In this amusing video from 22 squared we get an illustration of how consumers make purchase decisions from within a web of social conversation. If a company is not engaged in that conversation, then it is missing opportunities to make sales or better yet to create “brand advocates.” The effect of brand advocacy is geometrical, not arithmetical, with word of mouth carrying the most weight in a consumer’s purchasing decision.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection