In this amusing video from 22 squared we get an illustration of how consumers make purchase decisions from within a web of social conversation. If a company is not engaged in that conversation, then it is missing opportunities to make sales or better yet to create “brand advocates.” The effect of brand advocacy is geometrical, not arithmetical, with word of mouth carrying the most weight in a consumer’s purchasing decision.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year