At a luncheon Tuesday, Jan. 25 to celebrate 30 years of Stuart Newman Associates representing the Florida Keys Tourism Council, Howard Livingston performed a song he composed for the occasion: “Livin’ on PR Time.” The event was held at Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada, and was attended by more than 60 friends, family, TDC staffers and current and former TDC members and officers.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection