At a luncheon Tuesday, Jan. 25 to celebrate 30 years of Stuart Newman Associates representing the Florida Keys Tourism Council, Howard Livingston performed a song he composed for the occasion: “Livin’ on PR Time.” The event was held at Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada, and was attended by more than 60 friends, family, TDC staffers and current and former TDC members and officers.
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Stuart Newman: 70 years representing Miami’s tourism industry giants
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief