To celebrate Thanksgiving, Carnival Cruise Lines erected a 55-foot-high inflatable turkey atop its new Carnival Breeze cruise ship at Port Miami Nov. 21. The line also donated 137,500 meals to Feeding South Florida. The PR stunt resulted in 91 million TV impressions, 420 local and national TV clips and 1,600 local and national media placements. Photo by Buck Banks.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief