Spencer Slate, right, costumed as a scuba diving Easter bunny, hands a hard-boiled egg to Quinn Vanischak Sunday, March 31, 2013, during an Underwater Easter Egg hunt in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary off Key Largo, Fla. About 80 adults and children participated, seeking real hard-boiled eggs painted with non-toxic food coloring to avoid adverse effects on the marine ecosystem.
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Stuart Newman: 70 years representing Miami’s tourism industry giants
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief