Spencer Slate, right, costumed as a scuba diving Easter bunny, hands a hard-boiled egg to Quinn Vanischak Sunday, March 31, 2013, during an Underwater Easter Egg hunt in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary off Key Largo, Fla. About 80 adults and children participated, seeking real hard-boiled eggs painted with non-toxic food coloring to avoid adverse effects on the marine ecosystem.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year