Spencer Slate, right, costumed as a scuba diving Easter bunny, hands a hard-boiled egg to Quinn Vanischak Sunday, March 31, 2013, during an Underwater Easter Egg hunt in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary off Key Largo, Fla. About 80 adults and children participated, seeking real hard-boiled eggs painted with non-toxic food coloring to avoid adverse effects on the marine ecosystem.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection