U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., left, aids staff and volunteers from the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital as they release a rehabilitated loggerhead sea turtle into the ocean off Islamorada, Fla., Saturday, April 6, 2013. The turtle, named Grace, was treated for about three months with antibiotics for an intestinal infection after it was discovered floating in an Upper Keys canal. Turtle Hospital founder Richie Moretti is at right and Kellie Yagel, third from right, is the Upper Keys resident who found the turtle.
- Some Impressive Alternatives to ‘Freelance Writer’
- The Trouble with Stylebooks
- Tampa Wins the Debate Over the Origin of the Cuban Sandwich
- It’s Not Fake News but It’s Close
- A World of Wellness Awaits with Costa Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Unveils ‘Carnival Studios,’ State-of-the-Art 44,500-Square-Foot Rehearsal Space in Davie, Fla.
- Bookings Open for ms Nieuw Statendam’s Premiere Voyage and Inaugural Season of Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Third Consecutive Year