U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., left, aids staff and volunteers from the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital as they release a rehabilitated loggerhead sea turtle into the ocean off Islamorada, Fla., Saturday, April 6, 2013. The turtle, named Grace, was treated for about three months with antibiotics for an intestinal infection after it was discovered floating in an Upper Keys canal. Turtle Hospital founder Richie Moretti is at right and Kellie Yagel, third from right, is the Upper Keys resident who found the turtle.
- National Anthem Protests Present a Communications Challenge
- Holland America Line Press Conference in NYC
- Florida Keys Tourism Council Receives Gold Flagler Award for PR Creativity
- Check Out Our New Website Design!
- Holland America Line Launches Partnership with America’s Test Kitchen to Bring New Dynamic Cooking Shows on Board
- Carnival Cruise Line Named ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’ by Reader’s Digest for Second Year in a Row
- Spike TV’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Coming to Carnival Cruise Line
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation to Match Carnival’s $250,000 Donation to Louisiana Flood Relief