U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., left, aids staff and volunteers from the Florida Keys-based Turtle Hospital as they release a rehabilitated loggerhead sea turtle into the ocean off Islamorada, Fla., Saturday, April 6, 2013. The turtle, named Grace, was treated for about three months with antibiotics for an intestinal infection after it was discovered floating in an Upper Keys canal. Turtle Hospital founder Richie Moretti is at right and Kellie Yagel, third from right, is the Upper Keys resident who found the turtle.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection