Some 1,500 runners in the annual Seven Mile Bridge Run head west Saturday, April 13, 2013, near Marathon, Fla. The bridge is the longest of 42 spans over water that help comprise the Florida Keys Overseas Highway. The footrace was first staged in 1982.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection