The sun rises over Galveston, Texas, as Carnival Triumph prepares to return to service June 13 following a four-month, $115 million repair and refit. NewmanPR was part of the media relations team that handled 13 media outlets, including nine television (including the “Today Show” and CNBC), two radio and two print outlets that day. In total, we granted interviews, conducted ship tours and otherwise serviced 29 television presenters, camera operators, photographers and reporters onboard. The ship successfully completed its first four-day cruise Monday, June 17.
- What’s the Value of a Like?
- NewmanPR Advances in South Florida Business Journal Annual Book of Lists
- Happy Holidays Mr. Newman
- Stuart Newman’s Report on a Trip to China for SATW
- Costa Launches CostaExtra Portal for Travel Professionals
- Accommodations, Accolades and Attractions Highlight What’s New in the Florida Keys & Key West
- Significant Milestone in Carnival Horizon’s Construction Commemorated with Traditional Maritime Coin Ceremony
- Holland America Line’s ms Oosterdam Continues Company’s Streak with a Perfect Score of 100 on United States Public Health Inspection